LIFE IMPACT




Hello bea,

I stole a show from heaven

Then i picked a rose from Eden

Dropped the petal on your door.


I sent you a banquet full of rubies,

Am certain you giggled when you saw it

Your smiled reached my heart and i wonder if you are truly human


You share happiness, you exhumed bliss   aww how do you smile when you are excited? How do laugh when you see s blessing ahead?


We have got angels around they are human beings too, they are exceptional they are highly unique, they are always a blessing, they are sent on mission to be a bliss.


Make sure you are one

Be that person who makes others smile

Share happiness and impact souls

Extend a hand, it makes you better


Figth to save souls

Be the change we hope for

Give without expecting

Sow for others to reap thats the highest reward


I gave an angel a lift, haha i never knew I was flying on angel's wings as my reward..

I saw the rainbow ans touched the skies

You can't imagine the glory


Spread openness reap transparency

Share your belongings reap unseen blessings

Help a soul reap mercy on the day of trouble

Give without expecting reap remembrance


I gave a picked a rose from heaven, you are that special person... You make me smile and I long that you prosper, love and live that's why we are here after all.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED