WHY DO WE PRACTICE RELIGION AND NOT CHRISTIANITY

 


Some few days ago, I wore one of the gowns I used for my birthday celebrations to church and someone picked on me and said the gown was short and that I was dressed indecently to church.


Well this said person can be funny at times but there was alot of seriousness with him, I smiled at his probelm and waved him off.


Considering the fact, that he isn't the God who would and should judge me, he isn't my husband and he didn't get the clothes for me, besides I am highy comfortable with what am wearing hence I considered him one of those religious fanatics who is always looking out for faults to discredit others.


Moreso, one of the Nigerian Gospel singers and prophetess recently uploaded a picture of her wearing a baggy shirt and trousers and the world picked on her, that she is misleading people and I asked when has it become a sin to wear what you are comfortable with as long as you are not naked?


We live in a world full of hypocrites who sees the faults in others and side line their own downtimes.


We claim to know the scriptures and interpret them well more than the one who owns the word himself. We all have become deputy judge, assistant Jesus and heavens Gate keeper that would usher us all to heaven.


We are so religiously inclined, there is no difference between us and those Jesus mentioned in the scriptures in his time, SNAKES ''


Allow people be who they want to be, learn to mind your business and pray for them if you feel they are wrong. God alone will judge the good and the bad alike so stop doing the work of God for him.


Finally, I am not a party to indeceny because as you dress is how you would be addressed so do what is rigth and leave the rest for God.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED