ITS LOVE DAY


Love isn't a day affair, rather it an endless affair that entails all we have got.


Love isn't a word, rather its an action that seeks to make merry even in the midst of pain


I heard that love is sacrifice which boils down to create impacts and goes beyond self.


Did I tell you that love is the greatest virtue anyone can share and its never weary.


Chose the fact that love happens always and discard the fact that many won't share it.


No matter how love finds you, embrace it, cherish it, guard it, preserve it and nurture it.


Everyone you come across seeks to be loved, shown love and craves for love no matter who they are.


Be the first to give love, share love and imbibe love, keep being a love carrier, crusader for love and a soldier who figths for love.


Love is a like a plant, you got to expose it to the sun, allow the rain pour on it, add manure to it, don't forget to purge it of weeds to, if you dare want a healthy love.


Submit to all, get ready to touch souls, make loving a habit and renew your mindset in selflessness, remain loyal in giving and create an atmosphere of bliss.


Dear love, be good to me, help me grow, forgive my inadequacies, remember my sacrifices and efforts, scold me in love and don't hesitate to remind me why love is the greatest.


Best influence is love

Best influence the purpose

Best influence the victory

Best influence peace

Best influence is assurance

Best influence is life, the function and identity


Be the reason some one smiles truly today, be ready to share joy and remain a channel for thanksgiving.


Happy valentines.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED