BE THE CHNAGE WE HOPE FOR




I am an institution, dare not to comprehend 


I am a book you will research about even when am gone.


I am an amazon, a life giver, a caregiver, a lover


I am a force, a catalyst, a volcano of bliss..


I am the unlimited winds that blows, yet you can't catch a glimpse, I chose to be what I am.


I am a sunshine, I lluminate souls,yet i burn negative energies.


I am a goal getter,a writer,a peace so inevitable


I am rare, ordinary, rustic yet a diamond in d sky


I am a star on earth & a praise giver in heaven


I am a horizon that spread tentacles of joy


I am Vivian, am vivicaious, am lively.


I an amazon you can't reach without a feel.


See beyond your thoughts about me, your opinions of me doesn't define who I am, I am a goal getter, a rustic and agile a fellow.


I chose to excel admits all odds, the challenges therefore makes me stronger and better, I invent a personality within me and I remain resilient.


Those who filch against me would always find their place in the past of times but those who are out to make positive impacts with me are always on my lips singing their praise.


What's more to life than to be remembered for something worth the while, an impact written in the minds of men and a change that lasts with a smile at the thought of it.


Find your place in time, make a life impact and leave a legacy that reminds you of humanity always, don't play games with the hearts of souls so helpless, treat all with respect and equity.


Be that voice we long to hear, be that innovation we hope to acquire, be that connection that links hearts beyond the mind, be that instrument of positive change.


Keep striving to change the world around you, it actual starts from you, dare to be different and make sure its for the upliftment of your neighbour.

 

Vivsravine speaks 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED