IN PRAISE OF A GOOD MAN


To the man..

Who makes me smile for no reason

Who loves me even in my merest self

Who forgives my many flaws

Who teaches me with every patience

Who cares and sacrifices  for me

Who is ready to go the extra m


ile with me

Who trades all to be with me

Who habors my inadequacies and polishes me

Who honours and adores me

Who labour's to see me smile and win

Who protects me in the midst of fears

Who leads me to the way of the cross and salvation

Who is my brother my best friend and my forever

Who is my pride, my crown and my endowment

Who is the glory that covers me, the future I longed for

Who is the hope of my patience, my joy unending, my peace

Who is my world and everything, my own space and domain.

May the heavens honor you
May the earth respect you

May men come to your dwelling
May angels locate you always

May I love, respect, submit and cherish you for life
May the world remember your legacies

May the earth stand still when you are mentioned
May God chose you for exploits.

Best influence, the pride of my youth, the strength of my old age, the glory of the later, the blessing of the former, the bliss of a life time, the peace the mind.

Vivsravine speaks 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED