STAY FOCUSED

 



Am addicted to good news

It keeps me evergreen.


Don't focus on my business and loss yourself

I enjoy my space alot


Those who troll and backlash are indeed myopic, yet all I see is bliss and I move


Fast and steady  slow and steady the good news is that there is a movement


Our destinations aren't the same, so don't key into my own time, i will honestly fail you


I am a catalyst that moves with escape velocity, the time I have is for upgrade


Dare not to envy because you will remain in Wonderland as my next move will trill you


Stay true and positive, leave them to keep fusing, yet you rule your world


Serve God through humanity and make sure you remain focus, recall you can't please all


The world needs strong and rigid people yet the soft and fragile ones also haa a role to play


Find and know, those who truly care, always stick around but the others are aliens indeed 


The world is waiting for you to either make a mistake, fail or win, the choice is yours to make


Certainly, they will come out to praise you or mock you get ready your choice is important


The greatest of the choices you make is your rapport with your maker and your service too


How you choose to seek and serve him in your neighbours matters, make sure its real


Choose the part that leads to life, this part leads to salvation and even a peaceful life


Allow the worries and troubles play its a phase of life certainly eternity is forever.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED