A DEEPER APPRECIATIVE THOUGHT

 


 I just thought about you now and a heavy pain made me beclouds my eyes and I held back my tears. 


I wished, I prayed and I hoped that I could pay you for all, yet I can't even lift a pin. 


But alas, I smiled and smiled again knowing that you aren't human but angelic in human form, so rare to behold. 


Then I said a prayer for you, I know that God must have heard because I felt the answers in my heart and of a truth, I am glad. 


I sat up knowing, you are behind the smiles, the aura you give is beautiful and the peace you ensue is matchless, priceless indeed. 


Saying thank you, makes you feel its too much, you have heard that again and again, despite all you do, you remain resilience, resourceful and reassuring.


The thought of you gives great joy, the hand you extend is full and blessed and the words you assure is golden, what a gift. 


Words fail me indeed but my thoughts are ever with me knowing to a fact that you are the reasons we still smile, the hope that is assured and a bliss that lingers longer than sun. 


For everything you do... Thank you 

For what you have done.. Thank you 

For what you will still do... Thank you 

For what you didn't do,. Thanks you 


You got a heart in me , words can't express.

But I recalled that God truly sends angels. 


Again, he hears sincere prayers and searches the genuiness of a heart


Indeed he wiped my tears, gave me a new cloth and decorated me with you coming my way.


But what more can i ask for but to remain in endless prayers for you, for those who have a bigger heart to extend love, show love and be in love without rewards, certainly they are angels. 

.

Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED