A NAKED REALITY


Smile for me..be good to me..
Love love love me....
Play with me..sing for me..
Love love love me.....

Dance for me be here for me
Love love love me......
Rejoice with me cry with me
Love love love me.....

Care for me, stand for me
Love love love me.....
Get for me give for me
Love love love me.....

Pray for me stay with me
Love love love me.....
Praise for me represent for me
Love love love me....

And d I will be all to you
Love love love me.....

When you Don't lean on emotions and words when you want to experience true love....  FACE REALITY, when meet your soulmate you don't need anyone to convince you that true love exists.....

Please know this SEX ISN'T LOVE..
Sex unknowingly make men act as if they are in love when they are not,IT IS FUN FOR SOME MEN, WHILE IS LOVE FOR SOME WOMEN.......just remove emotions and get real

How easy is for you to ask her to prove her love for you by having sex with you, yet soo difficult for you to prove yours by waiting after the bride price.... Selfish generation we are indeed with so much inpatience.

When I tell people to "get a life before the ring,those who know your worth will knee to present the ring"

Honestly never allow few minutes pleasure destroy everlasting happiness sex is worth waiting for..

Vivsravine speaks 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED