MY EXPERIENCE WITH SEXUAL PREDATORS

 


Lora Ajuzi and Chima Queen prompted this write up on sexual predators. 


MY OWN STORY 


During my degree days, I decided to stay with my Counsins both hefty men, one of them happened to own a shop at trade fair in lagos,so after school I stop at the shop to collect money for food stuff and go home on time to cook before they come back home.


Most of us who boarded coaster buses then knew that there was a space in between the seats, so I jion my neighbour in the bus and sat close to the walk way in the bus while my neighbour sat close to the window side.


Two guys sat at our back, the journey started, I wore a trousers and a top, so I noticed that the guy who sat directly at my back was using his fingers to play with my back close to my bumbum, I tried shifting to know excatly what was going on, it just continued.


Luckily for me, my neighbour told the conductor that he wants to stop at the next bustop, so he alighted, so I decided to shift to the window side he occupied, fortunately the guy now directly opposite me was sleeping, so I kept my big bag in my former position and continued the journey.


When the devil wants to baptise you in public, he would use a woman with an APPOLA shoes to bless you with a good slap, just when I thought my imaginations was over the same guy who was playing with my back continued from where he sat bycotting his neighbour and reaching for my back side, I made sure I caught his hands rigth on my back.


I bent down very well pulled my APPOLA shoes and hit him very hard, fiam, the bus stopped with his scream.


Certainly, the commuters gave it to him word for word, some attested to how they saw me moving on my seat checking and rechecking while he kept playing with my mind, the stu*pid guy threatened to beat me when we get to the last bustop, me that I have hefty bros way like sweet trouble and don't joke with their sisters because they are 9 boys and 1 girl, I called one of them to come wait for me at the bustop oo.


Na so bros woman beater hear my call came down at the 4th bustop before the last bustop with all the insults the commuters hurled at him to go take a wife or visit a brothel if he can't hold his dirty mindset.


That day I felt like hukhorgan, I was so happy I thought him a lesson of his life and warned other perverts to stay clear from women who ain't their wives.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED