A QUEENS DOESN'T BEG YOU TO ACT RIGTH

 



A man in his purpose knows and understands his responsibility.

It's embedded in his character and certainly he assumes responsibility and becomes accountable.

He knows how to prioritize you because he's building towards his destiny.

Most of the guys women take on as partners and have to beg them to ' do right! , often times doesn't end well, Being a man is taking charge.

So true, a man should know his position  how to treat a woman how to make her happy and doing the needful as at when due.

Every queen loves consistency from her man, it shows highy level of acceptance and responsibility.

Hear this gospel truth . If we're not getting what you want in a man or relationship, you have to love yourself enough to walk away . More so learn the hard way to wait on God. He will direct your path.

Again, you should never have to beg a man to stay out of another woman's inbox and spreading his name across her post and showing his face everywhere with her.

I'm a Queen that know her crown is not found on her head, rather it's in her heart and when I love you and I give my heart to you, I expect you not to break my heart because it is very valuable

Never lower your standard for any toxic relationship. Let go and move on.
An Empress does not chase or settle for less than their birth-right,

I have found begging doesn't work anyway!, know this and know peace.


Vivsravine speaks 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED