RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM OF THE MIND


I was created  to love you .
My teacher
You are the reason I came your way
My muse
I was made to give you my all
My partner
I was fashioned to bring you joy
My mentor
I was blessed to be your support
My forever
I was built to make you an empire
My productivity
I was called for a purpose
My future
I was crowned a queen
My king
I was nourished to be the best
My domain
I was given a new mandate
My reason
I was me before you changed me
My treasure

The reason, the purpose, the everything...
A lot in a being.
Responsible freedom, the consciousness of the mind.

This isn't a poem, it's beyond the literal, be open to your thoughts, be conscious of your inner mind, take responsibility of all you do, be free as a bird yet know where you land.

The signs, the words, the actions they all piont to something being reminded that we all make our choice to either stay with someone with their faults or leave them with their short comings.

No matter what happens never be found forcing your way through them, don't allow them take your love and sincerity for granted, be sure to keep an open mind and allow cause and effect take place.

Its total liberty when you chose to remain with someone, you decide to make every moment count, share their pains with them and happiness also.

Responsible freedom entails alot of sacrifice, selflessness and commitments, its highy personal and its rewards are far beyond human thoughts. 


Vivsravine speaks 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED