BEAUTIFUL NONSENCE

 


You put on a lot to attract a fellow, looking like one loosed harlot from sudan, eyelashes horrible stops you from seeing your future, nails looking like those of the toes of a mad hen, my dear, you can still keep it simple without using all these. 


Still on still you pierce your nose, open almost all the lobes of your ears, your belly bottom isn't left out,you wear all the metals in the name of pure gold and be looking so dirty and unkempt, you can still look simple without these too.


Now, they will hate me again, but I will still air my views, its yours to keep, leg chains, waist beads, amlets, blue eyes, bracelets, heavy finger rings, necklace like three at a time, please how do you feel comfortable with all these at once? 


Again, you  wear all the designers, all you think of is party after party, what's more can you offer in life? .


Before they say you are jealous of their shapes and inplants, what I wonder about is how and why will any one feel less of himself and go out of his ways to enhance beauty in the name of cosmetic surgery., name them, butt, boobs, hips, face enhancements and what have you? The consequences of all these lies in the future. 


Now they are ready to stone me, but allow me to still speak,tatoo is now like wild fire, unstoppable, societal norm, and you feel is your body anyways, you have the right to do what so ever you deem fit, let me remind you, it has a real owner aside you and you will give account to him someday. 


Anything goes, my friends keeps dread so I can have dread too, we now go about with blue eyes amulets, its for luck and protection.. Very funny , I recently heard of another dubious norm , women are now out with kayamanta holding men down to do their bidding. 


Everything bad is now a norm, if you dont do it you are an alien, you are archaic and blind. Infact you are a bad market. 


They smoke any thing unthinkable to get high so that they can be rated fearless , do you know who we are?  You are clueless and damaging your future. 


Hmm,the days counts and eternity of realities sets in.


In the end, its what i call beautiful nonsense, it expires here.. Reset your spirituality, set it to work


Vivsravine speaks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED