KEEP IT SIMPLE



Be intentional..

Your intention is connected to your direction. 


Your direction is connected to your intuition.

Your intuition brings about reality. 


I love it simple, because simple things are beautiful, but even when it's simple, I don't and won't settle for less.


I am intentional, am directed by my intuitions, and i aim for the goal form the beginning, because my eyes on the price, the rewards gladens the soul. 


Who buys an island without making plans for his needs, buy me a forest, I make an empire from it, yet keep it simple. 


I smile at the haze

I laugh at the moments

I wait for the season


I cry knowing all would be well

I lend a hand because I have been there

Keep it simple but be intensional.. ITS CALLED RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM.


As free as it seems yet many are under the bondage of life and even self they are so attached to the worries of life that they fall to liberate themselves. 


Vivsravine speaks 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED