THE WORLD EVOLVES AROUND GIVING



You and I would agree to the fact that in recent times, it's so hard to give coupled to the fact that we are in the end times where so much atrocities are committed, it's so hard to give freely without taking a second thought at the act. 


We are in a community where one gives freely and you start hearing sad stories as how they diabolically use the destiny of the giver to incorporate evil,hence the act of giving is reduced because everyone is trying to play safe. 


Recently, I was at a function, upon entering and leaving two people approached me to help them with transport fare back home, though I didn't have so much yet I shared with i had without taking a second look at my purse. 


When I got to the bus stop to take a cab home, I realised I was 50 naira short of the fare, now I was stranded too. It was either I walked home or I approached the driver to help with what I had left. 


So, I quickly approached the driver and told him I have 50 naira short of the exact fare, he just ignored and continued calling his passengers, while I decided to walk home. 


Just, immediately when I took that decision, the driver approached me and asked me to come on board, I was grateful and joined him, in some few min, I arrived at my destination and offered him the fares I had, but he refused it and said a passenger had already paid for me, I was again grateful and left. 


Again, I was short of data life during the night, a friend called me on Internet call, i declined and chatted him to call me the next day, because I was short of data life, just when I thought he heard me, I received a data alert from him, I was wowed and grateful, i chatted him in appreciation. 


While this was going on, a close sister flashed me, since I knew what it meant because on a good day she would have called me on the Internet, I realised she was low on data life too, so I shared data with her, immediately she received it she called and was so joyous in praise. 


Before I retired for the night, I recounted all that happened to me and I appreciated the power in sharing and giving, despite the fact that we are in a world filled with dubious haze, yet we should also learn to be positive in reaching out to others who truly need help. 


While you indulge in this act, seek discernment with your spirit before you engage anyone in giving, when you give do so with all your heart and don't be negative about it. 


As the Lenten season calls for three major things (prayer, fasting and alms giving) the first two we do for ourselves while the last we do for others, let us then extend the hand of fellowship to the many who truly seek our hand and grant them the smile they hope for. 


Know this, the world came into play by giving and it evolves around it, we truly news each other to make it a better place, no matter how comfortable we might be, it's best to recall that some people might not be opportuned to be live the same way we are presently, hence we should desist from being selfish and seek to touch lives more positively. 


Vivsravine speaks






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED